Why support Democrats:
1. Republicans have introduced 110 anti-Muslim bills in 35 states and in the U.S. Congress. Democrats have opposed most of these bills.
2. Most Islamophobes are Republican while many Democrats have stood with our Muslim community.
3. Elected Muslim Representatives: Democrats have elected Muslims to Congress and Republicans have yet to elect a Muslim, nationally.
4. Anti-Immigration laws: Over the years, 300 anti-immigration laws have been passed by
many states. Most of these laws were presented and voted in by aggressive, right-wing Republicans. Many Democrats have fought against these bills.
5. An overwhelming majority of Democrats support the Black Lives Matter Movement while multiple Republicans support the racist resistance movement.
5. Democratic Party Bylaws require and celebrate diversity. Democratic Party allows us to build alliances and coalitions with many other minority communities.